Amy Whitley - Pit Stops for Kids
Amy Whitley, is a writer, mom of three, and creator/administrator of Pit Stops for Kids, a family travel review site dedicated to both the destination and the journey. Having logged literally thousands of miles in cars and planes with her kids, she believes getting there should be – and can be – half the fun. Having paid her dues in the travel trenches, she’s now eager to share exactly what has worked for her family, what hasn’t, where to stop, and where to stay en route to…well, just about anywhere! Making her home in rural Oregon, Amy is a lifetime lover of the outdoors, and devotes much time and blog space to exploring the back-road destinations, national parks, and off-the-beaten-path locales her family loves.
Visit Amy's website:
Posts by Amy Whitley - Pit Stops for Kids
- We’ve got Aulani, a Disney Resort and Spa covered!
- Adventure in the Berkshires for affordable New England fun
- News (and a new perspective) from a recent Disney blogger event
- Attraction and hotel recommendations in New York City
- Plan on a great time in Boston and NYC
- South Tahoe is the perfect winter playground for older teens