Mara Gorman - The Mother of All Trips
Mara Gorman doesn’t know when she was bit by the travel bug, but having kids has done nothing to cure her of it. In 2003-04 she and her husband spent a year traveling across six states, three countries, and two continents with their one-year-old son. The arrival of a second son hasn’t slowed them down, and whether it’s flying cross country or taking a daytrip to a museum, they all love to travel. At her blog The Mother of All Trips, Mara shares stories about trips her family has taken and those they hope to take. She also offers lots of useful wisdom and insight in friendly, fun-to-read posts.
Visit Mara's website:
Posts by Mara Gorman - The Mother of All Trips
- The Hill Farm Inn: Family accomodations in Vermont
- The Four Seasons Vancouver shows its family-friendly side
- Eastern Shore Maryland fun for families
- There are lots of options for family fun in New York City
- Northampton makes a great getaway from Long Island
- Further proof we’re top family travel experts!