Recent Question in This Topic:
Q | To avoid fees while traveling through Europe what is a good amount of luggage to carry?
I am traveling from Australia to Rome to Brussels and back the same way. What do you suggest is a safe amount of luggage to carry and a safe weight limit to avoid fees? -Barry, Australia
Family Travel Topics > Travel Tips
Be they flying with babies or entertaining a reluctant teen (and all ages in between), our family travel experts have top tips for parents everywhere.
- Can you recommend any websites with reasonably priced flights to Puerto Rico?
- Do you have any suggestions for kids who get motion sickness?
- Do you have any suggestions for taking an autistic child to the Orlando theme parks?
- I’m worried about squeezing in naps on vacation and getting my kids to sleep well away from home. What should I do?
- Should I consent to a vacation with my in-laws or just hit myself in the head with a brick?
- To avoid fees while traveling through Europe what is a good amount of luggage to carry?
- What documents/information do teens need to travel independently ?
- What travel snacks do you suggest for kids?