Recent Question in This Topic:
Q | What are tips for flying solo with a toddler?
I am going to be traveling by myself to Italy with my 20-month-old son. We have traveled by plane before but I have always had another adult with me. Any tips to make the whole process - from checking in to collecting luggage - more bearable as the single adult? -Paola, PA
Family Travel Topics > Flying with Children
Air travel can be stressful with or without children. Here are some tips for air travel with kids of all ages, including advice for flying with babies and toddlers.
- Any advice on how to navigate an airport and plane with a two small children, one of them with special needs?
- Any tips for navigating airport security with a two-year-old?
- Do airlines charge for carry ons?
- Do you have any advice for flying with immunocompromised children?
- Do you have any tips for packing light when flying with children?
- How can I keep my kids entertained during a long airport layover?
- How do I fly with a stroller?
- How do we keep a toddler busy on a plane?
- How early should we arrive at the airport for an early morning flight?
- How young can a child fly unaccompanied by an adult?
- I am flying alone with my preschooler and non-stop flights are not available. Any tips about making a connection?
- I’m flying with my baby for the first time. What if everyone on the plane hates me?
- If I can only have one carry on, and my spouse another, what should we bring?
- What advice do you have for first-time flying families?
- What are some good strategies for taking overnight/red-eye flights with young kids?
- What are tips for dealing with jet lag in toddlers?
- What are tips for flying solo with a toddler?
- What is the best remedy for ear pain while flying?
- When can I start traveling with my newborn?
- When flying alone with a toddler, what are the best ways to keep busy?
- When we have a flight delay how can we find out if there's a play area nearby?